At Benitago, we believe that the big conglomerates have become outdated in our new e-commerce-centric world and struggle to serve consumers online. We can do better, and Amazon is our platform to do so. Our mission is to become the #1 largest seller on Amazon, and our way to reach the top is to build iconic brands in-house and strategically acquire existing brands.
Our young and dynamic 35+ people team is looking to add a team of Product Specialists. If you enjoy results-driven, fast-paced, entrepreneurial work, then this position may be exactly what you're looking for!
As a key member of the Product Development and Launch Team at Benitago, you’ll be working directly with the Product Lead and Benitago’s manufacturing partners to create products that fill key gaps in Amazon Marketplace and reach millions of customers. You’ll receive research packs from our team of product researchers, and your job will be to synthesize the research into a product request to our manufacturers and product developers, with whom you’ll tweak the specifications and features until a final product is reached.
- Quickly become an expert in a specific product type
- Articulate and design the "ideal" product, including its must-have specifications, no-go specifications, optimal packaging size, and type
- Manage the sourcing and negotiation process-- liaise and negotiate with manufacturers and product developers to ensure that the final product adheres to all key criteria (i.e., target price, target dimensions, high-quality ingredients, quick turnaround)
Who You Are:
- Naturally inquisitive and a rapid learner, great at synthesizing large amounts of information quickly and efficiently
- Must be open to feedback and is actively looking to improve and grow in the role
- Able to work independently and proactively as this is a remote position
- Multi-tasker; must be able to balance and organize many lines of communications, priorities, and tasks at once
- Must thrive in the driver's seat; must be able to keep a level head, think strategically, and problem-solve in high-pressure, fast-paced environments
- Must be able to navigate business relationships, asserting authority when necessary while maintaining rapport
- Must be able to adopt a consumer-centric mindset
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Previous experience in CPG is nice-to-have
- Amazon-related expertise preferred but not required
If the above sounds like you, please reach out, and we look forward to meeting you!