Product Launch Manager
We’re looking for a Product Launch Manager to join our dynamic 55+ people team. We’re on a mission to become one of the top #25 third-party sellers on Amazon within the next 5 years. Currently, we are in the top #1000.
As the key member of the Product Launch Team, you’ll be working directly with the Co-Founder to lead all international expansion efforts & new e-commerce product launches.
- Own all new e-commerce (mainly Amazon) product launches in the US, Europe and the UK; work with the Product Development Manager to launch hundreds of new products
- Work with the business intelligence analyst to implement a launch performance tracking system to understand ROIs, profitability, and success rate of new product launches
- Manage a team of 5+ remote team members to coordinate and execute on the launches
- Coordinate & manage the launch of hundreds of new products in 3 regions (9 Amazon marketplaces) in parallel, working with the Product Development, Supply Chain & Finance teams
- Drive constant improvement & learning to improve the product launch processes
- Build and document product launch related SOPs for team members to follow and keep up to date with Amazon best practices
- Hold weekly accountability meetings with Product launch team members to troubleshoot issues and ensure launch KPIs are on track
Do you have what it takes?
- Amazon Seller Central experience of 3+ years (In an account management role)
- 2-3 years project management experience of 70+ concurrent workstreams
- Direct management experience of teams of 3+ people
- Fluent written & verbal English
- Knowledge of Excel, Google Sheets
- Amazon ranking & SEO experience preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of Photoshop preferred
- Proven success track record in an Amazon product launch management role preferred
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive base salary and equity compensation packages
- Unlimited paid time off
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving, and fun team
- The chance to be a part of one of the fastest growing e-commerce startups in the world
If you think you have what it takes, apply, we would love to hear from you.
P.S. - Sharing is caring. If this role isn't right for you, share it with friends or co-workers! They will thank you for it and the universe will pay it forward.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.