We're looking for a passionate packaging designer to join our dynamic 40+ people team. We’re on a mission to become one of the top #25 third-party sellers on Amazon within the next 5 years. Currently, we are in the top #1000.
Our creative team is one of the cornerstones of our success and growth. You will be hands-on in creating packaging designs for consumer products across different categories (baby, pet, beauty, skincare, home, wellness, electronics, etc.). Unlike working at an agency or with regular clients with rounds of approval and disregarded drafts, at Benitago your designs will directly impact thousands of daily online purchases by customers across the UK/EU and North America.
Amongst many exciting challenges, you will:
Create a wide range of packaging designs, using vector and photo material
- Adapt exciting brand guidelines on new product launches for ongoing consumer brands
- Create outstanding layouts within the core brand identity
- Finetune and edit mockups on 3D renders
- Adhere to brand guidelines (adapting to designs on-board and many new to come)
- Uphold design standards in a fast-paced environment, including file naming structure, and folder organization
Do you have what it takes?
- Degree in Design or related field (e.g. Graphic Design, Communication Design, Product Design)
- 2+ years experience in packaging design (preferably in a graphic/packaging studio, advertising agency, or in-house creative department)
- Must be based in the EU
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (with a specific focus on Illustrator Photoshop) and keeping proper working file organization and linking
- Strong portfolio of work covering the fields of packaging design and corporate identity design
- Great sense of composition and color theory
- Strong understanding of typography, layout, and brand identity principles
- Adaptability across a broad range of categories, styles and dielines
- Good knowhow in print file preparation
- Interest and ability to see our products through the eyes of customers
- Knowledge and understanding of current graphic design trends in digital media
- Experience with Beauty, Cosmetics, Wellness, Healthcare brands (preferred but not required)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – both written and verbal
- High level of attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to plan, prioritize and problem solve in a fast-paced environment
What’s in it for you?
A competitive base salary
Unlimited paid time off
A knowledgeable, high-achieving, and fun team
The chance to be a part of one of the fastest growing e-commerce startups in the world
If you think you have what it takes, apply, and send us your portfolio with a focus on packaging design!
P.S. - Sharing is caring. If this role isn’t right for you, share it with friends or co-workers! They will thank you for it and the universe will pay it forward.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.