Head of Business Development
We’re looking for a Head of Business Development to join our dynamic 35+ people team. We’re on a mission to become one of the top #25 third-party sellers on Amazon within the next 5 years. Currently, we are in the top #1000.
Our Head of Business Development is a centerpiece to achieve this mission. This is an opportunity for a driven professional to be at the forefront of growing a multi-brand e-commerce company from 8 figures to 9 figures in revenue. You will take full ownership of our marketplace sales and profits on Amazon. You will build and lead a team of about 5-10 people and focus on doubling (or more) Benitago’s Amazon sales every 12 months.
Amongst many exciting challenges, you will:
Take on full ownership of maintaining sales and profits on Amazon for our product portfolio:
- Manage and lead a remote team of 3-5+ virtual assistants for maintenance and compliance of Amazon sales pages and accounts (oversee ~55+ different processes, and own high priority issues such as resolving listing suspensions, monitoring and improving account and product health checks, etc.)
- Simplify and improve the existing organization and process infrastructure (delete redundant processes, improve existing processes, simplify communication and governance/reporting, etc.)
- Lead the integration of new Amazon FBA business acquisitions into our infrastructure and their maintenance of sales on Amazon
- Own all things Amazon and Marketplace within Benitago (stay up to date with Amazon’s ever-changing rules and tactics, serve as the highest escalation point for any issues, etc.)
Take on full ownership of growing our sales and profits on Amazon:
- Grow within our current marketplaces: based on different inputs and strategies, identify key growth levers and opportunities to pull on our brands and drive those forward with your team (e.g. improving sales page SEO, etc.); set up marketing excellence / continuous improvement systems to ensure growth
- Grow by international expansion: competitor/cost-benefit analyze the expansion of different product lines and brands into Amazon’s international marketplaces (e.g. EU -> US, US -> JP) and lead integration and systems development in those new marketplaces
- Implement regular growth strategies (A/B testing, pricing automation, etc.) and build out processes and systems for each for scale and delegation
- Lead new product launches (in collaboration with the product development team) on Amazon at the scale of ~30+ new products per month (own, execute and improve launch processes)
Do you have what it takes?
- Bachelor’s degree, technical/STEM studies preferred
- 2-3+ years of experience at a top-tier strategy consulting firm
- Amazon experience is not required (training will be provided)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to plan, prioritize and problem solve in a fast paced environment
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive base salary and equity compensation packages
- Unlimited paid time off
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving, and fun team
- The chance to be a part of one of the fastest growing e-commerce startups in the world
If you think you have what it takes, apply, we would love to hear from you.
P.S. - Sharing is caring. If this role isn't right for you, share it with friends or co-workers! They will thank you for it and the universe will pay it forward.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.