Creative Copywriter (Part-time, Freelance)
We're looking for a part-time freelance creative marketing copywriter to join our group of e-commerce companies!
We’re on a mission to create the highest converting e-commerce sales pages, particularly on Amazon.co.uk. Our product range is diverse, spanning from beauty through to supplements/food, pets, and baby products.
YOUR ROLE ON THE TEAM:
As a copywriter, you will have a direct impact on our conversion rates. You will:
Write the copy for the Amazon product sales page
- Drawing from extensive research provided by our product research team, you will write best-in-class copy for all sections of our Amazon listings. This includes the title, bullets, listing images and more.
- You’ll follow style and tonality guidelines that vary by category and brand, and you’ll be receptive to feedback and amend requests made on your work during the approval process.
Collaborate with our designers and write briefs for other graphic elements
- Once your listing copy has been written and approved, you will work with our designers to bring your listings to life. You’ll see your work mocked up, and be requested to subedit, and make copy revisions or additions where needed.
- You’ll also be asked to write copy briefs for other graphic elements, e.g. for our packaging
You’ll work on ~6 products per month across varying categories.
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum upper second-class grade
- 2-3 years of direct response/B2C copywriting experience
- 1+ years of e-commerce descriptions and catalogue experience
- Experience in working on long-term projects and cross-department collaboration
- Native English speaker & located in the UK (or a similar time zone)
- Experience writing copy for Amazon is preferred, but not required. We will train you!
- This is an ongoing freelance, fully remote position. You must be available for a minimum of 20 hours per week. Looking for a full-time role? We're also hiring.
YOU MUST BE:
- Able to work on several brands at once, switching between briefs, tone of voice and branding needs
- Open to feedback and know how to apply it to your work
YOU MUST HAVE:
- A keen eye for spelling & grammatical errors
- A drive to learn and master copy skills within the Amazon space
We're a very results-driven, high-energy, high-pace entrepreneurial company. If you believe you're a good fit, we're looking forward to receiving your application