Business Strategy Analyst
E-commerce marketplaces present a massively growing opportunity, with Amazon’s annual third-party marketplace sales alone topping $400 billion. We’re on a mission to become one of the world's biggest house of e-commerce brands.
We bootstrapped Benitago profitably for 5 years, growing 100% YoY, going from building our first consumer products in our college dorms to becoming one of the best e-commerce operators in the world. We’re headquartered in New York City, in full hypergrowth, reaching millions of customers and now also backed by the world’s leading venture capital investors.
We’re looking for a Business Strategy Analyst to join our dynamic 95+ people team and help us grow our revenues and conversion rates on Amazon. You'll be responsible for developing revenue growth strategies and projects to increase conversion rates at scale, build out processes and data reporting infrastructure, and recruit & lead a team of 2-3 strategy assistants.
Amongst many exciting challenges, you will:
- Collecting and collating data from Amazon and Amazon-related analysis tools (eg JungleScout, Helium10, Smart Scout)
- Projecting upfront costs, time needed to break even, revenue growth and average margin based on competitor data and internal historicals
- Developing operating procedures and processes to execute revenue growth strategies at scale in multiple markets
- Creating A/B testing and digital marketing process from the ground up (variant testing, quantitative analysis, etc.)
- Building project management and execution tracking systems to handle 40+ simultaneous workstreams (Clickup, Asana, Slack, Zapier, etc.)
- Recruiting and manage a team of 2-3 strategy assistants
- Providing daily, weekly and monthly reporting and analysis of the revenue strategy and conversion rate pipeline to Finance, Growth and Product Development teams
Do you have what it takes?
- Experience as a Business Analyst or Data Analyst
- Must understand financial, economic, and e-commerce basics (eg COGS, revenue, margin, conversion rates etc)
- Must feel comfortable manipulating imperfect data and creating bespoke, evaluative formulas to generate growth recommendations (and implementing those recommendations first-hand)
- Experience in Excel and Excel VBA a must; experience in SQL or other programming languages are a bonus
- Experience with Amazon-related metrics are a big plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to plan, prioritize and problem solve in a fast paced environment
- Drive to learn and excel
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive base salary
- Unlimited paid time off
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving, and fun team
- The chance to be a part of one of the fastest growing e-commerce startups in the world
If you think you have what it takes, apply, we would love to hear from you.
P.S. - Sharing is caring. If this role isn’t right for you, share it with friends or co-workers! They will thank you for it and the universe will pay it forward.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.